Office of Inclusive Services at University of Colorado Colorado Springs
The Office of Inclusive Services at UCCS provides students with intellectual disabilities supports to meaningfully access academic, career, and social activities on campus. Students receive individualized services from trained mentors, peer volunteers, and faculty, designed to meet their learning needs and career aspirations.
UCCS students live in student housing or commute to campus.
As fully matriculated students, they:
- Earn a nationally recognized certificate
- Take two to three courses in line with career goals
- Participate in internships
- Join clubs and participate in campus activities
- Create a personal portfolio
- Develop opportunities for off campus employment
- Set goals and develop a clear career path