With your donation, IN! will promote inclusion of students with intellectual disabilities (IDD) in college in Colorado.
Your donation directly supports:
1. Ensuring Quality Programs: IN! provides funding each year to our school partners
2. Expansion of Inclusive Higher Education: IN! works to provide start-up funding to colleges in Colorado hoping to start inclusive higher education programs
3. Student and Family Education: IN! informs families of the college possibilities for students with IDD in our state via presentations, resource fairs, and webinars
4. School and Community Trainings: IN! provides statewide trainings to teachers and disability professionals on preparing students with IDD for college and careers
5. Ensuring Bright Futures: IN! is committed to tracking the outcomes of students to demonstrate the impact higher education has in their lives
To read more about each of these areas, click here. Thank you for your generous support!