We Are Still IN
As a small non-profit, IN! relies on support from the community so that we exist today and will continue to exist tomorrow. We are calling on IN!’s supporters like you for help. Due to COVID-19, IN!’s annual tailgate fundraiser has been cancelled. Last year the event raised over $145,000 to continue our mission to ensure every student with an intellectual disability in Colorado has a college option.
While it has been a difficult year, we are still IN!. We continue to be INspired by students and remain INvested in creating college opportunities for all! The work that IN! does remains vital. Your donation will directly support IN! to continue promoting inclusive higher education pathways in Colorado through:
1. Ensuring Quality Programs: IN! provides funding each year to our school partners. Our partners are still supporting students; your donation will ensure we can meet our commitment to them.
2. Expansion of Inclusive Higher Education: IN! works to provide start-up funding to colleges in Colorado hoping to start inclusive higher education programs. We have not stopped thinking about expansion. Students with IDD are continuing to graduate from high school; demand still exists.
3. Student and Family Education: IN! continues to inform families of the college possibilities for students with IDD in our state, now via virtual options, such as webinars.
4. School and Community Trainings: IN! provides statewide trainings to teachers and disability professionals on preparing students with IDD for college and careers. With school back in session, requests have come from across the state for virtual teacher trainings.
5. Ensuring Bright Futures: IN! is committed to tracking the outcomes of students to demonstrate the impact higher education has in their lives. Colorado saw our first six graduates this year, with more to come in spring of 2021.
To read more about each of these areas, click here. Thank you for your generous support!