About the Young Professionals Board
IN!'s Young Professionals Board is a group of emerging leaders who dedicate their own time, talents, networks, and resources to raise awareness and support for the work and mission of Colorado Initiative for Inclusive Higher Education (IN!). IN!'s mission is to create inclusive college opportunities in Colorado for students with intellectual disabilities to foster academic growth, social development, and career advancement.
Young Professionals Board Goals
- Build awareness of inclusive higher education via IN!'s social media networks
- Organize events and fundraisers to promote inclusive higher education in Colorado
- Engage new donors that support inclusion of students with intellectual disabilities in higher education
- Create avenues for community members to share about the impact of inclusive higher education in our state
Young Professionals Board Members
Click on the profiles below to get to know our members.
Jason Dill, Vice President
Lauren McClintock, Social Media Chair
Interested in getting involved?
The Young Professionals Board accepts new members on a rolling basis.
- Become part of the IN! network
- Connections to other organizations with whom IN! works
- Opportunities for networking with the IN! Board of Directors
- Growth in knowledge of how non-profits function
- Special programmatic opportunities in relation to IN!’s partner schools and current college students
If you are looking for information on IN!'s Board of Directors, please click here.