- School: UNC
- Major: Sports and Exercise Science
- Favorite Part of College: Being a part of the Christian Challenge club at UNC
- Future Goal: After graduation, my dream is to work at the YMCA or Rec Center.
Laura's Words of Wisdom
- What has the opportunity to go to college meant for you: I was able to meet lots of new people that became my really good friends. Going to college also allowed me to learn how to live by myself.
- What did you learn about yourself during college: I learned to be more independent. I also learned the importance of being able to adapt.
- What advice do you have for incoming freshmen: Make lots of new friends because they will be lifelong friends!